Which eyebrow serum really works?
Before we get into the ‘Nitty-Gritty' and discuss which eyebrow serum really works, we first need to look at why we perhaps need to use one!
We’d all love healthy full brows right? Sadly a number of us will experience thinning brows which can be a cause for concern. Unfortunately, there are a number of factors that can have a detrimental effect on brow hair growth. Unhealthy lifestyle choices and poor diets can all have a damaging effect on hair growth as well as stress, pollution, inadequate hydration, excessive styling and brow treatments as well as certain medical conditions.
Why do I need a brow serum?
We believe a brow serum is an essential beauty product for anyone and everyone looking to maintain and achieve fuller, healthier looking brows. Whether it’s to maintain healthy hairs, or to repair damaged hair post brow treatment; a good brow serum should be packed full of nourishing ingredients designed to rehydrate, nourish and condition the hairs.
We believe that looking after the hair follicles is just as important as looking after the brow hairs. The follicles need optimum conditions to ensure that the hair remains healthy, nourished and vigorous. Regular use of chemical treatments such as brow tints and lamination can damage the structure of the hair follicle, leading to slow or stunted growth as well as dehydration of the hair itself.
So… Which eyebrow serum really works?
EyebrowQueen's Brow Serum is a revolutionary product designed to nourish and hydrate your eyebrows while also promoting growth. It contains an impressive 38 different antioxidants that have been scientifically proven to help nourish and protect the skin around your eyebrows. This serum is perfect for anyone looking for a natural and effective way to keep their brows looking healthy and beautiful.
There are a number of key ingredients included in the serum’s formulation, all of which contribute to fuller, thicker hairs:
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17: This enhances the lashes/brows by improving their density and length.
- Panax ginseng root: This has adaptogenic properties – contains 38 different antioxidants that nourish the follicles and the area around them.
- Panthenol: This attracts moisture from the environment, hydrating the lashes/brows and protecting them against breakages.
- Biotin (Vitamin H): This power-house helps to improve the health of the lashes/brows by strengthening the keratin.
- Lauryl Lysine (Amino acid): This ingredient conditions the hairs.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape extract): This extract encourages both lash and brow growth.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This helps to nourish the lash/brow follicles and promote healthy growth
- Euglena Gracilis: conditions the follicles to promote healthy growth.
Can a brow serum help your lashes grow too?
A brow serum can be an effective way to enhance your eyelash growth too. As it contains ingredients such as peptides, oils and proteins which help to stimulate hair growth, when applied to the lashes, it helps make them thicker and stronger whilst also helping to make lashes glossy, lush and healthy. With regular use, a brow serum can give you naturally longer looking lashes without the need for extensions or mascara. Healthy full brows AND lashes! What's not to love?
With eyebrow serums becoming increasingly popular among beauty enthusiasts due to their ability to provide long-term benefits for brows, we think it’s about time you got involved and added one to your makeup /skincare routine and we think the EyebrowQueens Brow Serum is the only one you need!
Check out our Debutante kit - includes the basic tools of a Brow Pro Pencil to define your brows and the 5ml Brow Serum to nourish and generate hair follicle growth