2. Then use the ultra-fine triangle tip to create ultra-fine microblade effect hair strokes - start lightly and build up through the brow and building colour to your desired look.
3. Use the longer sides of the triangle to create defined edges to your brow and the flat tip to shade and intensify for a bolder look.
• I like to start lightly building strokes through the brow and repeat and build colour where I see any large voids.
• Hair strokes take practice so you can set a super faint line around the brow to give yourself a guideline to work within and when you brush the brows at the end the line will just blend into the brow.
• I also like to hold the hair strokes in place with a tiny amount of the Brow Fix so that they don’t blur or smudge throughout the day.
Works so well to fill eyebrows and create the perfect shape but still look natural. 🙌
Try this - you'll never look back. Easy to create fine strokes for a really natural look, and builds up gradually if you prefer a stronger brow. Perfect for my faded away brows. I love that the product is vegan friendly, and a smaller brand. I won't be buying anyone else's brow pencils from now on.
I can’t imagine not using this product for a long time to come
The best eyebrow pencil I’ve ever used, can use the point of the triangle to create strokes then the thicker part for shading! The brush is amazing too!
This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used . I hardly have any eyebrows but with this I have the perfect brow , absolutely fabulous xx